Post 3: My Future Job


I'm currently studying sound engineering, and I have a clear vision of what kind of job I'd like to have in the future.

The job I aspire to have is in the field of sound engineering, specializing in music production and live sound reinforcement. I envision myself working in a  environment, where I'll be responsible for capturing, shaping, and delivering the best audio experiences for artists and audiences. 

In the field of music production, I see myself working in a recording studio. My role would involve using analogue equipment and software to record, edit, mix and master music, ensuring the final product is what the artist is looking for. 
On the other hand, in the field of sound reinforcement, I imagine myself in the middle of concerts and events where I would be responsible for setting up and operating sound systems, managing acoustics and solving any technical problems on the spot.

One of the good things about these jobs is that there is an excellent balance between outdoors and indoors. I would spend a significant portion of my time in the controlled environment of recording studios and I would also enjoy the opportunity to work at festivals and outdoor events, for which I have to be willing to travel out of my comfort zone.

My future in sound engineering represents an exciting journey where I'll get to turn my passion into a profession.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my study programme

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Post 2: The Best Concert ever