Post 2: The Best Concert ever

The best concert I've ever attended was earlier this year, and it was by my favorite band, "Chancho en Piedra." This concert was part of their "Vol y Vuelvo" tour, and it happened to be their final performance. It took place on July 16th at the Movistar Arena in Santiago.

This event had elements that will make it unforgettable for me. To start with, its duration was remarkable, as the show lasted for a continuous 4 hours. During this time, they played not only their most famous songs but also nearly their entire discography.

Furthermore, throughout the concert, there were circus acts, puppet theater, and a choir of around 40 people to accompany some of their latest songs.


 I must also highlight the musicians because they were very meticulous and sounded excellent.

This concert was so special because it was a farewell performance. The band decided to take a break after being active as a group for 30 years.

I will remember this concert forever, and I hope they come back someday.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my study programme

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit